Effective Date: 2013-08-21
4 Power Enterprises is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
4 Power Enterprises may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Personally Identifiable Information We May Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, email address and telephone number.
- If you register for a membership account, your username, password, and e-mail address.
- If you make a purchase through the Service, your credit or debit card information and billing address.
- Any content (e.g., comments, photographs, information and other materials) that you post on the Service.
- Communications between you and us (e.g., emails).
Non-Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect
When you visit the Service, we may automatically collect certain non-identifying information about you, such as the computer operating system or mobile device that you use to access the Service, your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and settings, the date and time that you access the Service, the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Service, and other technical information that assists us in improving the Service.
Cookies And Similar Technologies
We may use “cookies,” “device identifiers” or similar types of technology (e.g., pixels tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, and local storage) to collect information about your use of the Service. We may use this information to help us enhance the efficiency and usefulness of the Service, to customize your visit to the Service, and for other purposes to make your visit more convenient or to enable us to enhance our service.
For your information, “cookies” are files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive by a website, and “device identifiers” are files that are stored on your mobile device that identify your device. In addition, we may use third parties to provide products and services to you through the Service. These third parties may employ cookies, device identifiers, or similar technologies. Your browser may allow you to control cookies or other types of local data storage, and your mobile device may provide you with information and choices on what data is shared with us.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
- Provide our products and services and information to you.
- Develop and test new products and services.
- Respond to your inquiries and comments and provide customer service.
- Send you updates (e.g., relating to special offers, features, and promotions), newsletters, marketing materials and other information from time to time.
- Offer customized content and information to you.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the Service.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Manage our business.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information to our vendors, subcontractors, and partners, and other third parties who provide services to us. However, they are only permitted to access your information in connection with performing such services and are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties who provide products and services you may purchase, redeem or request through the Service. The use of your information by such third parties will be subject to the privacy policies of such third parties once such information is transferred.
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information to our partners that provide products and services or technologies that we believe may be of interest to you. The use of your information by our partners and their vendors and contractors will be subject to the privacy policies of our partners once such information is transferred.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information or generic aggregated demographic information with our partners or other third parties for any purpose.
Credit Card Companies
The security of your information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure storage of your information by using commercially reasonable safeguards and taking reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. Unfortunately, due to the inherent nature of the Internet and online communications, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service or our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. Your use of the Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Links to other websites may include social media sites over which we have no control. Use of social media sites may require that you voluntarily disclose personal information in a public manner. We are not responsible for such use of your personal information.
User Content And Communication With Us
Any material or communications you post on the Service or transmit to us by email, including, without limitation, any information, photographs, data, questions, comments, or suggestions, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be used by us for any purpose, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to our using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at inquiry@4PowerLeadership.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be applicable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 4 Power Enterprises, LLC, P.O. Box 651132, Potomac Falls, VA 20165.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address or email on this site. We will do our best to correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you wish to opt-out of any future promotional messages, we provide an unsubscribe process through our e-mail system. You may also contact us at inquiry@4PowerLeadership.com.